- Find Your Career at S&T
- Employee Handbook
- Total Rewards
- Employee Development
- Employee Relations
- Position Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Information Processing and Requests
- Office of Institutional Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Academic Careers at Missouri S&T
As we approach our 150th anniversary, we have conducted a comprehensive strategic planning process to guide our growth for decades to come. We are seeking individuals who can help us make our mark as we implement a bold initiative of hiring 100 additional faculty members in all areas of the university.
Through this planning process, we have identified four multidisciplinary research signature areas where we already excel and, with investment, in which we can become world-class leaders.
Learn about our research signature areas to see where you fit in.
Academic Employment Offerings
The majority of academic positions listed are for employment in the Rolla area. Several departments on campus have business interests in other parts of the state. If a vacant position is not located in Rolla, the location will be included in the academic position announcement.
A few tips about job listings:
- If you are looking for our current, non-academic staff employment offerings click here.
- Each job posting will have a list of required application materials.
- You need to link most of these materials in the attachments section of the system.
- You can link the required application materials before, during or after submitting your application.
- Please submit these materials in MS Word or PDF format. Each file can be up to 20MG.
- You must link your resume/CV as part of the application when you apply for a specific position.
- The system will prompt you to attach a resume/CV when you apply – this is where your resume/CV should be attached.
For additional help completing this application or submitting attachments, call the University of Missouri PeopleSoft HR Support desk at 1-855-524-0002 during regular business hours.