- Find Your Career at S&T
- Employee Handbook
- Total Rewards
- Employee Development
- Employee Relations
- Position Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Information Processing and Requests
- Office of Institutional Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Finding a work-life design, such as flexibility about where and when you do your work, is important to us.
- Plan out your daily exercise in advance
- Work with your employer on flexible hours
- Plan out your weekly schedule and include time for family or friends
- Take notice of activities you do that have minimal value and cut them out of your schedule
- Include designated relaxation time in your schedule
- Create a backup plan in advance for when emergencies happen (examples include snow days, your child getting sick)
- Schedule one thing you look forward to each day
- Schedule “my time” during the week
- Talk with others about expectations
- Stress Reduction Resources
- Meditation sessions
- Wednesdays from 12:15-12:45 p.m. Stress-reduction meditation is offered on a drop-in basis with no pre-registration needed. Classes meet every week while classes are in session during the fall and spring, but not during finals or the summer session. Generally, you will be led through stress-reducing breathing techniques for 30 minutes. Join us around noon to get settled in, and stay for a question and answer session from 12:45 - 1 p.m. No experience is needed and the class is free.
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9) The PHQ-9 is intended to help you begin to explore whether the feelings, thoughts, or behaviors you may be experiencing could be depression. It is not intended to take the place of an evaluation by a trained medical professional.