- Find Your Career at S&T
- Employee Handbook
- Total Rewards
- Employee Development
- Employee Relations
- Position Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Information Processing and Requests
- Office of Institutional Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Missouri S&T Benefits
Medical Plan Summary Guides
University of Missouri has now released the Medical plan summary guides. Complete medical plan summary guides can be found here.
If you have any questions, Please contact Lee Miller, Total Rewards Generalist (Compensation and Benefits), at 573-341-6105 or email@example.com.
- Missouri S&T Bookstore – 10% off Missouri S&T logo clothing and gifts, new textbooks and tradebooks, and 20% off used textbooks.
- Missouri S&T Recreation & Fitness Center
- Big Surf Water Park – enter U of M (capitalization and spaces required) and click submit for discount purchase options.
- Silver Dollar City - enter Promo Code 25577 at checkout to apply discount.
- The Centre - 10% off yearly membership. Access membership discount form at https://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/wellness/discounts_resources_rolla#beactive and return to the front desk at the Centre.
- Oak Meadow Country Club
The University of Missouri supports employees who choose to continue their education through the educational assistance program. Eligible employees may receive a 75% reduction in tuition and educational fees for up to six credit hours per semester (three credit hours during summer session).
In addition, the university provides a 50% reduction in tuition and educational fees for eligible spouses and dependents of vested employees. The faculty and staff benefits office works in conjunction with the cashiers office to administer the educational assistance and tuition reduction programs in accordance with the HR policy manual.
For educational assistance program regulations and eligibility, visit HR policy 303 – Educational Assistance.
For tuition reduction program regulations and eligibility, visit HR policy 309 – Tuition Reduction for Spouses and Dependents.
- Employees who wish to utilize the educational assistance or tuition reduction program must submit the application to UM faculty and staff benefits during the desired semester. A form must be submitted for each student enrolled every semester. Application may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (573) 882-9603 or in person.
- Faculty and staff benefits will verify employee and dependent (if applicable) eligibility, department signature (for educational assistance) and service requirements (completion of six month probationary period for employees or five years continuous service for dependents).
- Approval of dependent tuition reduction will require proof of relationship in the form of a certified birth certificate for child dependents or marriage license for spouses.
- Once approved by the faculty and staff benefits office, the cashiers office will be notified for processing within five business days provided that all required eligibility documentation has been received.
For questions regarding the educational assistance or tuition reduction programs, email email@example.com or call (573) 882-2146.
Important note for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces: Please contact Veteran Services on your campus to learn more about special programs and tuition benefits that are available only for veterans.