- Find Your Career at S&T
- Employee Handbook
- Total Rewards
- Employee Development
- Position Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Information Processing and Requests
- Office of Institutional Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Department of Labor (DOL) imposes sanctions and/or penalties on employers for noncompliance with the regulations it has set forth. A brief summary of those sanctions are listed below.
- Criminal prosecution for knowing and willful submission of false statements including penalties up to $10,000 and up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Civil penalties ranging from $1,000 to $35,000 per violation.
- Debarment from filing any immigrant or nonimmigrant petitions.