myPerformance Changes for 2019:
- Updated step deadlines provide consistency across the system and make it easier to identify where you are in the process.
- Fewer comment requirements reduce the amount of time you’ll spend on your self-appraisal and will keep you from duplicating examples. Instead, a single overall comment section will be required, regardless of the rating, at the very end of the self-appraisal.
- Reminders based on where you are in the process mean you’ll only receive automated messages when you have an approaching deadline or an outstanding task. As soon as a step has been completed, you’ll no longer receive messages about that event.
- Is used for the required annual performance appraisal process. Only benefit-eligible employees need to use this tool.
- Helps enrich your annual performance appraisal. It also allows you to keep track of your performance and accomplishments year-round.
- Allows better monitoring and reporting of employees’ performance, resulting in greater consistency within and across departments and divisions.
6 Month Probationary Appraisals
Probationary appraisals are now completed through myPerformance. Please contact your HR Strategic Partner to initiate the process.
If you have technical questions about the use of myPerformance or need assistance, please contact your myPerformance administrators at the HR service center at 573-884-6996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the implementation of myPerformance, contact your HR Strategic Partner.
HR-501: University of Missouri Performance Appraisal Policy