- Find Your Career at S&T
- Employee Handbook
- Total Rewards
- Employee Development
- Position Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Information Processing and Requests
- Office of Institutional Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Temporary Employee Acquisition
A temporary employee is someone who fills a temporary position, as defined below, and who is not enrolled as a student at any of the University of Missouri campuses.
Temporary employees can be hired for a maximum of 1,499 hours in any 12-month period or no more than nine continuous months at 75% or higher. Hours are considered for all positions, not by department only. UM retirees are limited to a maximum of 29 hours per week.
- The PeopleSoft eRecruit Hiring Manager Training Guides below will walk you through the process.
- eRecruit temporary job openings which have gone through all approvals and are received by human resources by noon on Monday will be posted on Wednesday at 12:01 a.m.
- Temporary positions will be posted for one week.
- Contact human resources for approval to post for additional time.
- Applications can be submitted until midnight of the application deadline date.
- Applications and any attached resumes can only be received electronically through eRecruit.
HR Screening of Applications
- At the end of the posting period a recruiter screens all applications against the minimum qualifications set forth in the position classification specification assigned to this position.
- An automated screening process will be used.
Interviewing and Hiring Candidates
- Please contact Simone Waldon at email@example.com for information on interviewing and hiring candidates.
The PeopleSoft eRecruit hiring manager training guides below will guide you through the process of using our online recruiting tool:
- Managing Job Postings Training Guide
- Viewing Applications
- Extending Close Dates
- Statusing Candidates
- Sending Correspondences
- Creating a Job Offer
- Approving a Job Offer
- Interview Approvals