Getting Started

How do I start the H-1B visa process?

The sponsoring department is the party that initiates the H-1B process for the intended beneficiary. If a foreign worker is desiring to obtain H-1 status please contact your department. They will need to initiate this process for you.

Print and complete the‌ Department Notice of Required Documents.

Print or forward the H1B Beneficiary Notice of Required Documents to the intended beneficiary.

You may email the completed Department Notice of Required Documents to Andrea Westart at

If there are questions or concerns about the H-1B process, the intended beneficiary can contact Andrea Westart by phone (573) 341-4062, or by email at